Inside Sales Representative Job Description
What is an inside sales representative?
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for cold-calling prospects with the intent of converting them into revenue-producing customers.
Inside sales recruitment encompasses hiring:
- Account executives
- Appointment setters/lead generators
Inside sales recruiting can all also include telesales job titles.
An Inside Sales Representative role may encompass:
- Identifying opportunities using outbound B2B calls
- Sending out proposals
- Sending out quotes
- Qualification and follow up of inbound leads from demand generation initiatives
Sample Ad For Inside Sales Recruitment
Our company is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
Our inside sales rep will play an important role in achieving sales and revenue growth goals.
Making 75 calls per day is required along with:
- Identify sales opportunities using outbound cold calls and social media channels
- Discover customer pain points
- Forward pre-qualified leads to senior reps
- Achieve sales quotas
- Generate interest
- Update CRM
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Execute online sales demos and pitches
- Proven track record of inside sales experience in a related sector
- Proven record of quota achievement
- The personality and aptitude for making dozens of calls per day
- Salesforce or other CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pitch deck skills
- Time management skills
- College degree or equivalent
Talk to an inside sales recruiter for more insights pertaining to the recruitment of an inside sales team.